Monday 9 August 2010

I'm Alive!

By Jove, how that's true.

I'm Alive!

Man, I had a fucking epiphany. Something just happened in the last 24 hours. And you know what it is? I am fucking back! Me! The good ol' Nina that everyone loves and adores, especially me. Sounding a bit full of myself? Well probably yes, but I don't care. That's the beauty of it. I just don't fucking care because I'm in love with myself again. It's that kind of love that makes you realize you deserve the very best, that the world's at your feet and that no one will stop you because you won't allow them too. It's basically this love I have re-found within myself that knows it will get the very best. I don't depend on anyone anymore, I am completely independent and free from everyone, which is empowering and I will achieve everything my heart desires.

That's it. And it's freedom. Real true freedom to finally be released from those chains, you know, those social conditioning chains, the ones that send subliminal messages telling you that you have to live life a certain way in order to be accepted and appreciated. By Jove, I don't have that, not anymore. I'm once again back to being me, I really feel it, it's like having wings and flying whenever the wind hits you.

Ladies and gents, this is the way to live your life, without judgment and ignoring anyone else's judgment because they have a certain thought process and believe that it's their way or the highway. Well guess what, I feel the same way, it's my way or the highway folks. The only difference is, I ain't gonna preach this to anyone, people can live however they want to live, but if they read this and find inspiration from it, then that's beautiful. I'm only sharing these things because I am happy to put myself out there, naked truth for all you beautiful people to read. Take it or leave it I say.

We all have powers, it's just a matter of learning how to harness the powers given to us. You can do anything you want. There is no limit. The limit is yourself if you allow for limits to exist. I know there is no limit. The road is an endless silk ribbon with adventures along the way.

No one deserves anyone. We only deserve ourselves. But we can respect each other, help each other, treat each other the way we would treat ourselves; with love and care.

You treat someone poorly, then that means you're really treating yourself poorly. You don't love someone, then you don't really love yourself. We are all united somehow, carved from the same flesh. If we all loved ourselves as purely as we're designed too, then love would be endless amongst each other. If you don't respect another human being, this really means you don't respect yourself. If you talk poorly about someone behind their back, you're really only hurting yourself. Troubles don't lie with other people, they lie within ourselves. The sooner we take responsibility for our actions, our thoughts and words uttered, the safer the world would be.

Love thy self and others will follow.

I am here to make art. I am here to learn about myself. I am here to be the best possible version of myself. I am here to lead by example.

It's as simple as that. We all can have this.

No comments:

Post a Comment