Sunday 22 August 2010

Break-ups are hard

Below is a link I found on how to help get over a break-up. I'm so desperate to find a "cure" to help me through this painful stage in my life, that I had to google "how to deal with breakups". I found this site good and practical.

Sometimes you just have to make a choice in life. Even if you still love your ex-partner, you must come to terms with the fact that it's over and in time you will see that. And time is on your side. There are moments I do wish things were different, wanting them to go back to the way they were... but were those times always that good for me? After all, break-ups happen for a reason. Usually for the best. If it's meant to be, you'll probably find each other again in the future. But even so, it's not healthy to focus on something that could or could not happen. This is a time for you to focus on you. Find out what you want. Sharing your experiences is beautiful and will be missed very much with that special someone, but now is the time to share things with your most best and loyal friend - yourself.

http://www.enotalone.com/article/2445.html

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment