Tuesday 8 June 2010

Territorial Pissings

I suffer for what it's worth,
inside and out
never ashamed
although at times
I wonder for what it's worth,
and maybe the sun
shines into the truth
increasing the light
and answers arrive.
Like a pope to a desperate soul,
I seek for what is right
and what is not
influenced by the norm.
In times of need
anger fills my lungs
and I seek more than most,
and water spills
over the edge
suffocating a vision
once told in despair.
And he haunts her like a vision
from
sand,
and asks for forgiveness
as he strokes
her silky shoulder
and forever they be
as she craves for
a boat to
take her far from here
or
there.
Suffering is in all of us
the day we are born.
And we choose
which is better to
hold
and which is better
to
let
go.
I want so much
yet I get so little.
Which is honest
and which is
influenced...
I try and live
but sometimes
I destroy.
My walls are strong
but they
crumble in my water.
I float from here
and fly from there.
Nothing is common,
my world is
full
and yet I want
to fill it more.
Speak no more
of what you want
just be and love
your most wanted
soul to touch
and
never stop
believing
your worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment