Tuesday 15 May 2012

I'm in Love with a Rock Star

I spin your record round
and round,

kiss my fist

pretend it's your
mouth.

I dance all night
to
your sound,

pretending like

you're always
around.

I'm in love with a rock star baby.

I'm in love with you crazy.

In love with a rock star baby.

Can't help but sway just maybe.

At school I dream of going
back stage,

being your groupie,
being your sage.

After school I don't look
at the
other boys.

They don't wear,

those cool
leather
clothes.

I'm in love with a rock star baby.

I'm in love with you crazy.

In love with a rock star baby.

Can't help but give in maybe.

Your poster's are all over
my walls
with
dead lipstick kisses

from the night
before.

I write my love letters
to you

hoping that one day

you'll write back,
to me too.

In love with a rock star.

It can't be all that far.

Much older now

and playing my own,

hoping one day

you'll hear my song.

No comments:

Post a Comment