Monday 11 April 2011

A Little Soul

No matter how big or small you are, no matter how much time you have or think you lack, no matter the reasons you tell yourself to do or not to do something; I always find that everything always ends up coming down to one thing and one thing only, the 'now'.

A little bit of empathy and love to you and others, a little bit of common sense, a little bit of education and self awareness, are some of the ingredients you need in order to help figure out  how to achieve your ambitions.

Could it be that we sometimes make things more complicated than we need them to be? I find I do, sometimes, question and maybe confuse myself more than is healthy. And you know what? I ask myself honestly what it is I want, then, I find practical ways in how I can achieve these things. Sometimes the part on 'getting what you want', can take a bit of time. This is mostly because things need to take their natural time to grow. We also can't always be certain on how things will grow, but rest assured, things grow regardless and it's up to you to make sure you pay attention to its developments and to seize the moments.

There was a time where I was conflicted with ideas of what I truly wanted and what I thought I wanted. It's only natural to sometimes feel a little 'lost' because we're constantly being bombarded with information on how to be and what to be and what true success is. Point is, no matter how 'new age' this might sound, success really comes from within. I'm rich, not by numbers on my bank statement, but by the people who surround me, the art that I create and share with people, the love I receive and give... The list goes on. But the point is, true beauty, success, the path you choose to take is

and always will be

relative to you.

We all have the same powers.

It's up to you to know how to use these powers to your advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment